1. Which Test ? Please read the relevant test details below
2. How to register for your B1 Test
3. How to prepare for your B1 Test
UK Settlement (B1 Test and above) from 28 October 2013
Vist the UKBA-Home Office website to learn about the changes to requirements that came into effect on 28 October 2013. This tells you about the need to pass the government's Life in the UK test(this is NOT a Trinity test) plus requirements for speaking and listening quailfications in English.
The following Trinity English language speaking & listening test are accepted and included in the UKBA list of recognised English tests and qualifications
- GESE, Speaking & Listening test at Grade 5 B1 Test or above
- ESOL Skills for Life, Speaking & Listening test at Entry 3 or above
Tier 1, 2 & 4 immigration (A2, B1 Test, B2, C1, C2)
- Approved test: ISE test (A2, B1 Test , B2, C1, C2)
- B1 Test, Speaking, Listening, Reading, Writing
- Take the B1 Test, in 1 day
- B1 Test is 10 minutes long
- Official B1 test certificate posted to you within 4 weeks
- Approximate cost £125 for the B1 Test
Spouse/ partner visa (A1 Test )
- Approved test: GESE Grade 2 test (A1 Test)
- Speaking & Listening, A1 Test
- A1 Test Test is 6 minutes long
- Immediate provisional results (pass or fail)
- Official A1 Test certificate posted to you within 4-6 weeks
- Approximate cost £105 for the A1 Test
How long is my certificate valid for?
To see how long your certificate is valid for, for immigration purposes, please click here.